Enjoy our welcoming facility where you will meet Dr. Jemal Khan, D.C. (945-7072), Dr. Kenia Warden, M.D. (939-6674) and Sue Dew M.T. (946-2769). Here you will discover relief from a variety of pain syndromes and maximization of your physical potential.
We will show you the natural way to better health and we are convinced that after one visit you will see why Cayman Chiropractic is the safe and effective route to relief from back pain, sports injuries and headaches. Our patients enjoy knowing that every physical problem from their nose to their toes can be treated at our office.
We begin with a thorough examination and assess your areas of concern, as well as carefully consider your health history. We are trained in x-ray techniques and in order to make an accurate diagnosis, may take x-rays of your back and neck. Only after this initial examination will we offer a recommended course of treatment.
Based on the analysis of your initial examination, your treatment could consist of chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture, therapeutic deep tissue release, therapeutic laser, nutritional counseling and rehabilitation exercise.
Dr. Jemal Khan, D.C. practices a Diversified form of chiropractic therapy. In addition he is a Certified Sports Medicine Specialist, Diplomate of the American Academy Pain Management
We are thrilled to offer many different aspects of chiropractic care. Please take a moment to enjoy our website and get to know our incredible team of health professionals. If you have any questions, click here or the Contact Us button above to reach one of our staff.
• Chiropractic is the #1 Choice in Alternative Healthcare.
• 85% of Americans will suffer incapacitating low back pain in their lifetime.
• 40% of Americans with back pain lasting more than two weeks will go to a chiropractor.
• 6.8% of the population suffers from back pain at any given time.
• Chiropractic is the second largest primary health care provider in the western world.
Web MD reported on a study of research data over a 4 year period taken from nearly two million patients – 700,000 patients were on a healthcare plan that included chiropractic care compared to ONE MILLION patients on a health care plan that did NOT include chiropractic care. After following 1.7 million patients for 4 years here are the results:
• Chiropractic cut the cost of treating back pain by 28% compared to those who did not have chiropractic care.• Back surgeries were reduced by 32% - that is 1 in every 3 people.
• One third less surgeries which reduced hospitalization by 41%.
• This study reported on Web MD found the satisfaction rate with chiropractic to be 95%!!!